R2000 Dual-SIM VPN IoT Outdoor Gateway
Industrial Dual SIM Cellular VPN Router.
Rugged IP67 outdoor enclosure, programmable, highly efficient. Providing reliable, seamless connectivity for M2M & IoT applications.
The Robustel Industrial Dual SIM Cellular VPN Router (R2000) is a rugged cellular router in an IP67 outdoor enclosure offering state-of-the-art mobile connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications.
R2000 is a powerful router developed from RobustOS, a Robustel self-developed and Linux-based operating system which is designed to be used in Robustel devices. The RobustOS includes basic networking features and protocols providing customers with a very good user experience. Meanwhile, Robustel offers a Software Development Kit (SDK) for partners and customers to allow additional customization by using C, Python or Java. It also provides rich Apps to meet fragmented IoT market demands.
- Dual SIM redundancy for continuous 2G/3G/4G cellular network connections
- The feature Link Manager supporting Cellular WAN, Ethernet WAN, WLAN WAN link backup and ICMP detection
- WAN – Static/PPPoE/DHCP Client
- WAN port supporting PD feature – compatible with 802.3at. (optional)
- Supports IPv6
- RobustOS + SDK + App
- Management and maintenance via Web/CLI/SMS/RCMS Cloud
- Auto reboot via SMS/Timing
- IP67 Outdoor Enclosure
Where to buy
Our Online Store
Currency: US dollar
ONLINE STORE (CDN Dollar)